Commodity Resale Program
Local government entities may purchase a commodity through the County’s Commodity Resale System.
Through this simple process, the entity will:
- Contact Elizabeth Perez, Shared Services Coordinator by phone at 732-431-7460, ext. 2115 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter into a Commodity Resale Agreement
- Submit a completed request form to the County
- County to provide price quote
- Entity receives contracted commodity
Through the County’s purchasing power, the entity will gain cost savings from purchasing at the county rate.
Commodity Resale list of available services