Municipal Assistance/Shared Service Program
This service allows local government entities to request various services from the county, such as street sweeping, snow plowing, application and storage of salt, specialized mowing, use of equipment (with operator), guardrail installation, tree trimming, vehicle repair, towing, diesel emission inspection, fueling and truck washing. The cost of these services (if applicable) will be the actual cost to the County, including materials and labor.
If a municipality is interested in participating in this program:
- Contact Elizabeth Perez, Shared Services Coordinator by phone at 732-431-7460, ext. 2115 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter into a Municipal Assistance Shared Services Agreement
- Submit a completed request form to the County
- County to provide price quote
- Entity receives contracted service(s)
For further assistance, contact Elizabeth Perez, Shared Services Coordinator by phone at 732-431-7460, ext. 2115 or by email at email@example.com.
Shared Service Municipal Assistance List of Available Services