How To Do Business With Us
- Send a completed Bidder's Application (with Commodity Items) to:
SPECIAL SERVICES COMPLEX, 2ND FLOOR
300 HALLS MILL ROAD
FREEHOLD, NJ 07728
- Once the completed Bidder's Application and attached Commodity Items Lists are received and reviewed, the Vendor will be placed in the Monmouth County Purchasing Division's computer database.
- Bidders desiring to do business with Monmouth County must be registered with the state and provide their NJ Business Registration Certificate (BRC) with any proposals. Information on obtaining a BRC is available at http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/gettingregistered.shtml or by calling the Division of Revenue at 609-292-1730.
- Please understand that there are more than 12,000 vendors currently in the County's Purchasing system. Placement on this list does not automatically afford a vendor the opportunity to quote on every request for your product.
- It is the sole responsibility of the vendor to obtain all bid packages and information, prepare their quotation according to all instructions and return to the County's Purchasing Department at the time and place specified.
- Any questions during the entire bid, award, contract and payment process should be directed to the Purchasing Division at 732-431-7370. For Park System information, call 732-842-4000 extension 4217, 4330 or 4334.
- Download our "How to Do Business with Monmouth County" booklet.