Resources for current 4-H members, leaders and volunteers:
Animal Project Resources:
Monmouth County Fair Resources:
- 2019 4-H Fairbook- the complete fair book that provides everything 4-H families and 4-H clubs need for fair week.
- 4-H Leader Fair Forms- this writable document provides all current 4-H leaders the forms that are to be submitted for the fair.
General 4-H member resources:
- Youth Permission - each 4-H member is required to submit a permission form when attending any 4-H event
- Record Books - each 4-H member is required to complete a record book each year in order to remain a member in good standing. Check out the list of projects!
- Member in Good Standing- all current 4-H members must be members in good standing in order to participate in 4-H events. Please review the guidelines.
- 4-H Leadership Ladder- Check out all of the incredible leadership opportunities available to 4-H members through this ladder!
General 4-H leader/club resources:
- Adult Agreement Form- each 4-H volunteer or adult participating in 4-H events are required to submit an adult agreement form
- Fundraising Form- Each 4-H club planning to host a fundraising is asked to submit this completed form to the Monmouth 4-H office.
- Room Reservation Form- Each 4-H club planning to have their club meeting or an event at the Ag Building is asked to fill out this form and submit it to 4-H secretary, Claudia.
- Leader Resource (Fundraising, Trips, and Events)
- Leader Resource (Event Supply List)
Sign Up Genius:
Monmouth 4-H hosts a sign up genius account. This account is used for different Monmouth 4-H county specific events. 4-H families will always receive a link via email directing them to a specific sign up. Here is how you may find the Monmouth 4-H sign ups:
- Go to this link
- (Computer) on the left hand side, locate "Search for a Sign Up".
- (Phone) on the bottom tab, click "Find".
- Enter the email address: Amelia.Valente@co.monmouth.nj.us
- You will be directed to the Monmouth County 4-H sign up page.
Page Last Updated: 5/30/2019 2:11:00 PM