Current County road closures & projects

To report a pothole on a County road, call the Monmouth County Division of Highway 732-431-6550.

Please report potholes on locals roads to the appropriate municipality. For potholes on State highways, you should report it to the NJ DOT at

For information about long-term road or bridge projects, please see the Division of Engineering's webpage

Copyright © 2019 Monmouth County, NJ. All Rights Reserved.Privacy Policy and Disclaimer