The Brookdale Community College Trustee Search Committee
The 2019 search for Trustee applicants for the BOARD OF TRUSTEES of Brookdale Community College is happening.
If YOU are:
• Interested in taking an active leadership role as a Trustee of Brookdale Community College.
• Knowledgeable in the opportunities and challenges of higher education.
• A resident of Monmouth County for at least the last four (4) years.
• Not an elected public official.
• Willing to serve in this unpaid position for a term of four (4) years.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO:
BROOKDALE TRUSTEE SEARCH COMMITTEE
C/O Marion Masnick., Clerk
Monmouth County Board of Chosen Freeholders
Hall of Records, 1 East Main Street
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Prior applicants are urged to update their resumes even if they are still on file and/or to express their continued interest. All resumes must be received by the deadline of: Monday, March 11, 2019.
Page Last Updated: 2/15/2019 12:11:00 PM