Welcome to the Monmouth County Superintendent of Schools
State of New Jersey
Department of Education
Monmouth County Office
P.O. Box 1264
Freehold, NJ 07728-1264
4000 Kozloski Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
Office hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Areas of Expertise
The County office provides school districts technical assistance in the following areas:
- Comprehensive planning for improving students outcomes
- Safe instructional facilities
- Safe and efficient transportation
- Teacher certification
- Special Education
- Program and fiscal accountability through implementation of a monitoring system
- Responsible fiscal practices; administrative and liaison services for mandated programs; and
- Program development and implementation
Information and applications relative to the Teacher Certification Application Process are provided to Monmouth County residents.
Further information regarding statewide law and code, New Jersey Department of Education press releases, assessment, education programs, etc., may be found by visiting the State Department of Education Web site at www.state.nj.us/education/.
Page Last Updated: 11/4/2019 10:36:00 AM