Monmouth County Interim Executive
Superintendent of Schools Office - Executive County Business Official
4000 Kozloski Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
Phone: 732-431-7817 * Fax: 732-776-7237
Under the general direction of the Interim Executive County Superintendent of Schools, analyzes district business management practices, reviews school and district budgets in accordance with state laws and regulations and assists School Districts to increase efficiency and cost savings; does related work as required per the Interim Executive County Superintendent and PL 2007, Chapter 63.
The Monmouth County Executive Business Administrator is responsible for the following:
1. Providing technical assistance to school districts on the area mentioned above as well as all aspects of school finance.
2. Reviewing and recommending for approval all school budgets.
3. Monitoring Finance and Facilities in School Districts and recommending certification of school districts.
4. Approving corrective action plans for implementation at district level.
5. Recommending substandard and off-site classroom space.
6. Attending and participating in monthly Superintendents and School Business Administrators’ meetings.