Health Department news and updates
The Monmouth County Health Department works to empower county residents to achieve optimum health by providing public health services.
Public Health News
- 03-28-2017: Upcoming Event: School Physicals, April 20th, By Appointment Only, check Calendar for details!
- 03-21-2017: Upcoming event: Howell Health Fair - Saturday, April 1, 2017
- 01-31-2017: Free monthly eye screenings are available, click for more information!
- 12-12-2016: Pertussis: Home for the Holidays with a Cough!
- 12-05-2016: Influenza Update
- 11-15-2016: MCHD Childhood Immunization Program Flyer
- 10-20-2016: October 29, 2016 is World Stroke Day. For participation and informational resources, please visit the American Heart Association's World Stroke Day website!
- 05-18-2016: View an overview presentation of MCHD's many programs and activities!
- 10-01-2015: What to bring to a Monmouth County Medical Needs Shelter
- 08-15-2015: Middle East Respiratory Syndrome – Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) Information
- 02-09-2015: Click here for answers to frequently asked questions regarding Measles
- 10-24-2014: Questions about Health Care? Visit Healthcare.gov, to find health insurance and Affordable Care Act information.
- 10-28-2014: The CDC has updated news and health information about the Ebola virus.
- 10-15-2014: Click here for answers to frequently asked questions regarding Enterovirus-D68 (EV-D68.)
- 02-19-2014: To improve the health of our residents, MCHD a proud partner of Shaping NJ! Shaping NJ is the state partnership for the Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity Program focusing on environmental and policy change around obesity and chronic disease prevention.
- 09-19-2012: Norovirus Fact Sheet
Environmental Health News