To better assist you, please call or e-mail to discuss your needs with the GIS staff. Upon arriving at the Division of Planning offices, please check in at the front desk.
*Appointments are not required but are recommended*
Please allow 3-5 business days for completion of the project from the time the request is received. Additional time may be necessary depending on the scope of the request.
- GIS data is available on an FTP (file transfer protocol) site for download. Please contact the GIS office for instructions.
- If you would prefer to purchase a CD/DVD with GIS data, the cost is $5.00. Please contact the GIS office to place an order.
Monmouth County Landbase Plots
Natural Color Ortho-Photography and Planimetric Data is available in a standard hard copy format. The County is divided into a grid of 2500 tiles and each plot is a single tile.
- Scale: 1"=100'
- The dimension of each tile is 2000' (North-South) by 3000' (East-West), covering an area of approximately 137 acres.
- +/- one foot horizontal and vertical accuracy and one foot pixel resolution.
- This data is in New Jersey State Plane Coordinates and referenced to the North American Datum 1983 (NAD83) and North American Vertical Datum 1988 (NAVD88).
- The default Aerial Photography was taken March 2012 (NJOGIS). Other available years: 1997, 2003, and 2009.
To purchase a hard copy map select any combination of these layers listed below and sum the dollar amount. Any layer can be added to a Photography print at no additional charge since the same amount of ink is used.
- 2' Contour Lines & Spot Elevations; Parcels; and/or Building footprints: $10
- Photography: $25
Example of a $10 plot.
Layers: 2' Contour Lines & spot Elevations, Building Footprints and Base
Example of a $25 plot.
Layers: Photography and Base
- To determine the area needed, please provide information such as: Municipality, Streets, Property Block and Lot.
- Payments are Check only, made payable to the County of Monmouth, due upon pickup of the maps. Please allow 3-5 business days for completion of the project from the time ordered.
The "GIS Data Standards" manual is available as a PDF.
>>BACK TO TOP<<
Page Last Updated: 9/11/2015 12:18:00 PM