- Administers the Community Development Block Grant program that provides federal funds to municipalities and non-profits for projects and programs.
- Administers the HOME program that provides developers, non-profits with federal funds to provide affordable housing units for the county.
- Assists municipalities and non-profits in preparing Community Development Block Grant project applications and determining whether the proposed projects are eligible.
- Administers the Mount Laurel Indigenous Need Housing Rehabilitation Programs at the request of municipalities.
- Administers the First-time Homebuyers Program that assists county residents that have resided in Monmouth County for at least one year to purchase their first home by providing downpayment and closing cost assistance up to a maximum of $10,000.
- Provides information about housing discrimination and assists residents file housing discrimination complaints.
Page Last Updated: 1/29/2010 11:26:00 AM