The Brookdale Community College Trustee Search Committee
2014 search for Trustee applicants for the Board of Trustees of Brookdale Community College
If you are:
- Interested in taking an active leadership role as a Trustee of Brookdale Community College.
- Knowledgeable in the opportunities and challenges of higher education.
- A resident of Monmouth County for at least the last four (4) years.
- Not an elected public official.
- Willing to serve in this unpaid position for a term of four (4) years.
Please send your resume to:
BROOKDALE TRUSTEE SEARCH COMMITTEE
C/O Marion Masnick, Clerk
Monmouth County Board of Chosen Freeholders
Hall of Records, 1 East Main Street
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Prior applicants are urged to update their resumes even if they are still on file and/or to express their continued interest.
All resumes must be received by the deadline of:
Tuesday, August 12, 2014