Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Facility
3211 Shafto Road
Tinton Falls, NJ 07753
The operations of the Monmouth County Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Facility is contracted out to Radiac Environmental Services. The hours of operation for household hazardous waste drop-off at the facility will be as follows:
Note: The HHW Facility is closed on Mondays and Thursdays.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- The Facility is open to Monmouth County residents only.
- There will be NO appointment required to drop off materials at the facility.
- The facility limits residents to 20 gallons of liquid or 220 pounds of dry material per visit.
- Liquid containers limited to 5 gallon size maximum.
- Solid packages limited to 50lb. weight maximum.
- NO business or commercially generated waste materials accepted.
- Asbestos, ammunition, fireworks, gunpowder, boat flares, radioactive materials (smoke detectors), medical waste, and medical sharps are not permitted for disposal at the facility.
- Monmouth County reserves the right to reject participants and/or materials at its sole discretion.
For further information, call 732-683-8686 ext. 5210.
Monmouth County Reclamation Center