GIS data is available on an FTP (file transfer protocol) site for download. Please contact the GIS office to have FTP instructions emailed to you.
If you would prefer to purchase a CD/DVD with GIS data, the cost is $5.00. Please contact the GIS office to place an order.
Monmouth County Landbase Plots
Natural Color Ortho-Photography and Planimetric Data is available in a standard hard copy format. The County is divided into a grid of 2500 tiles and each plot is a single tile.
- The dimension of each tile is 2000' (North-South) by 3000' (East-West), covering an area of approximately 137 acres.
- +/- one foot horizontal and vertical accuracy and one foot pixel resolution.
- This data is in New Jersey State Plane Coordinates and referenced to the North American Datum 1983 (NAD83) and North American Vertical Datum 1988 (NAVD88).
- The default Aerial Photography was taken March 2012 (NJOGIS). Other available years: 1997, 2003, and 2009.
To purchase a hard copy map select any combination of these layers listed below and sum the dollar amount. Any layer can be added to a Photography print at no additional charge since the same amount of ink is used.
- 2' Contour Lines & Spot Elevations; Parcels; and/or Building footprints: $10
- Photography: $25
Example of a $10 plot.
Layers: 2' Contour Lines & spot Elevations, Building Footprints and Base
Example of a $25 plot.
Layers: Photography and Base
- To determine the area needed, please provide information such as: Municipality, Streets, Property Block and Lot.
- Payments are Check only, made payable to the County of Monmouth, due upon pickup of the maps. Please allow 3-5 business days for completion of the project from the time ordered.
The "GIS Data Standards" manual is available as a PDF.
>>BACK TO TOP<<
Page Last Updated: 9/11/2013 3:44:00 PM