The Monmouth County Archives, working with the Monmouth County Information Technology Services Department, is pleased to provide the below online searchable databases for the convenience of researchers searching their Monmouth County roots.
While we are happy to provide this very user-friendly feature to our website, we do encourage researchers to first read the finding aid for the record group before accessing the database. The Finding Aids describe the records and what information is, and is not, available within that group of records.
The Monmouth County Archives will continue to work with Information Technology Services to put new databases online within the coming months. The Naturalizations, 1907-1991 is the newest database recently added.
- Birth of Slaves, 1804-1851
- Census Returns, 1875 (through OPRS)
- Coroner Inquests, 1786-1915
- Exempt Firemen, 1871-2014
- Illegitimate Children, 1734-1897
- Insolvent Debtors, 1755-1898
- Marriage Returns, 1684-1892
- Name Changes, 1887-1947
- Naturalizations, 1804-1906
- Naturalizations, 1907-1991
- Overseers of the Poor, 1754-1911
- Slave Manumissions, 1791-1844
- Tavern Applications, 1736-1919
Page Last Updated: 2/20/2015 2:59:00 PM