Monmouth County Shared Services
Additional Areas of Shared Services to be Explored
Municipalities may also explore the cost savings opportunities in the following areas of shared services.
Objective: 1) Identify and Expand Existing Opportunities 2) Identify and Expand Activity of Existing Partners 3) Facilitate Current and Future Agreements 4) Develop Current Agreements and Educate on New and Increasing Opportunities 5) Educate and Identify New Partners 6) Facilitate New Agreements for Existing and Future Participants.
- Emergency Services-Police, Fire, Ambulance etc...
- School Districts
- Dispatch Services
- Public Works
- Information Technology
- Recreation Services
- Computer Lab Facilities
- Library Facilities
- Gas and Vehicle Fueling Services
- Solid Waste Disposal
- Joint/Co-op Insurance Purchasing Programs
- Financial Administration
- County Available Resources Programs
- Open Space acquisition
- Municipal Court Consolidation
- Gypsy Moth Spraying
- Guardrail Installation
- Snowplowing, Fuel and Rock Salt Purchasing and Filling Stations
- New truck wash system
For further assistance, contact John Ciufo, at 732-431-7470 or email email@example.com.