Monmouth County Shared Services
Areas of Shared Services
Municipalities may also explore the cost savings opportunities in the following areas of shared services.
- Emergency Services-Police, Fire, Ambulance etc.
- School districts
- Dispatch services
- Public works
- Information technology
- Recreation services
- Computer lab facilities
- Library facilities
- Gas and Vehicle Fueling Services
- Solid Waste Disposal
- Joint/Co-op Insurance Purchasing programs
- Financial Administration
- County Available Resources programs
- Open Space acquisition
- Municipal Court Consolidation
- Gypsy Moth Spraying
- Guardrail Installation
- Snowplowing, fuel and rock salt purchasing and filling stations
- Truck wash system
For further assistance, contact Elizabeth Perez, Shared Services Coordinator by phone at 732-431-7460, ext. 2115 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.